Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Prime Minister Netanyahu schools Candy Crowley

Here's Prime Minister Netanyahu taking Candy Crowley to school on why Israel won't negotiate with Hamas.

Let's go to the videotape.



Fuller transcript here.

Crowley learned her lesson - and hopefully so did anyone else Crowley might try to trap in the future:
CROWLEY: So, as I understand you, what you're saying is: First, for me to come back to the table in any way, shape or form, Hamas or a representative -- a top representative of Hamas would have to renounce violence and recognize Israel, or Abbas will have to not have a unity government.
Is that how I read you?
NETANYAHU: I think that's a fair -- that's a fair summation.
Either Hamas disavows the destruction of Israel and embraces peace and denounces terror, or President Abbas renounces Hamas. If one of those things happens, then we can get back to the peace negotiations. I hope that he renounces Hamas. I hope that he gets back to the peace table, as I have just said.
Hmmm.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Candy's wording inadvertently reveals the elephant in the room. Notice how she distinguishes between Hamas and "a top representative of Hamas." Apparently - and I am quite surprised by this revelation - she is actually aware that the organization that Abbas leads - the Fatah organization - much like Hamas, has never renounced terror, but only "a top representative of Fatah" - namely Abbas.

Where there is truth, there is hope...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google